[Uml-devel] Re: kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Mar 9 13:21:03 UTC 2003

On Friday 07 March 2003 12:30, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
it's either this, or a valid-associations-map

> What's the difference between this and the methods in assocrules?

they do the same...
actually I think you are right.. I'm going to remove the method and use the
assocrules.. the only problem is that the assoc rules are based  Widgets,
while the Associations should really be allowed/denied for an UMLObject, and
not for the widget representing them...
I'll just I just add a method, transform the query and forward it to the
existing one.

luis