[Uml-devel] Problems with multiple QObject hineritance

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Mar 5 16:35:05 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 05 March 2003 23:44, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> BTW: most of the compile problems are fixed now, just one is left:
> ClassPropertiesPage inherits QObject twice. Even though it does that
> 'virtual'ly, that doesn't work. You can only inherit QObject once.

well.. its working here.
I am on Suse 8.0, KDE 3.1, gcc 2.95.3

are you guys still getting compile problems? sorry about that. I checked here
and it works fine...

anyways, if I / we can make a Designer "template" we can solve this??
the idea is

QWidget
  ^
 DialogPage
 ^
(all)Base  -> designer generated
^
(all)Page

so the DialogPage is just to have a common interface (and a small
functionality) to be able to handle all the pages. It doesnt need to be
multiple hineritance, but I didnt know how to make custom container widgets
in Designer and I thought this was easier.
but if this is causing so many problems I'll see what I can do.

saludos

luis