[Uml-devel] AssociationRole documentation patch

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 4 11:32:24 UTC 2003

	Hi all,

	As promised I have made a patch to add in documentation for association roles.

	This patch (attached) is versus KDE CVS (as of today) and has the following changes specificially:

	- added documentation for roles A,B in UMLassociation and associationwidget and associationwidgetdata classes.
	- fixed bug in associationwidget where the association documentation was not being passed along properly
	   to child UMLAssociation and assoicationwidgetdata classes.
	- updated javawriter to include association role documentation in output
	- minor enhancement (for code readability) in javawriter: change sequence "java<<endl" to method call (private):
	writeBlankLine(QTextStream &java);

	Thats all for now. I have an updated proposal for code generation which I will pass along shortly.

							-b.t.

-