[Uml-devel] Patch to import doxygen xml

Markus Kräutner kraeutne at in.tum.de
Mon Jun 23 07:40:22 UTC 2003

Am Montag, 23. Juni 2003 12:28 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 09:23:36PM +0200, Markus Kr?utner wrote:
> > This is a patch which allows umbrello to import doxygen files.
> > We use it to import C++ classes which don't get parsed by the built-in
> > C++-parser.
>
> Which classes arn't parsed by the current C++ importer?
I have attached an example. The class gets imported only partially,
acquireConnection is missing. This also happens with other classes. We first
tried to fix it, but had trouble understanding what goes on in the class
parser :)

> See previous post for why that's difficult.  But yes, it would be nice
> (although Umbrello should also remain independent since some people
> like me don't use KDevelop).
I am no expert with kdevelop3, but as far as I understand, it uses a basic
skeleton application which is extended by lots of plugins. So it could be
posssible to use this skeleton for umbrello2 as well and just extend it with
umbrello plugins to obtain a standalone umbrello. This might save you some
time building the plugin framework and simplifies a later integration with
kdevelop.

Markus