[Uml-devel] Patch to import doxygen xml

Markus Kräutner kraeutne at in.tum.de
Sun Jun 22 12:29:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

This is a patch which allows umbrello to import doxygen files.
We use it to import C++ classes which don't get parsed by the built-in
C++-parser. It also could be modified to allow the import of other languages
supported by doxygen.
Maybe you find it useful, so here it is.

Keep up the good work!

Markus

PS: I'd love to see an umbrello component for kdevelop which works on the
internal syntax tree of kdevelop, that would be really cool. So you could
kind of switch between code, class and UML view and need not worry about
importing and exporting :)