[Uml-devel] Preliminary KDE 3.2 Release Schedule

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jun 17 09:19:09 UTC 2003

Hot off the press here's the 3.2 release schedule.

All features must be in the plan by September 1st.
All features must be implemented by September 29th.
Possible release by December 8th.

As for me I'm busy working currently and I'm going to England next
week (Linux Expo and Conference in Birmingham, anyone going?) but I
should be able to make time in the evenings after that to look at
Umbrello a bit more than I currently am.

Jonathan Riddell

----- Forwarded message from scoop at kde.com -----