[Uml-devel] u2 news

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 14:01:06 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <asutton at cs.kent.edu> [030616 20:27]:
> hmm... that's odd.. it seems that its not actually linking in the constructor
> or destructor for the UML::Actions. oh right.. there is not UML::Actions.
> this probably means that that uml_actions.moc.cpp is still being linked into
> the plugin. if you erase any uml_actions* files, it should run right. again,
> you might need to touch ${U2}/plugins/metamodel/uml-1.4/Makefile.am.

Ok, now it works. I've deleted the 2 files, make clean in uml-1.4/directory,
touched the Makefile.am, make -f Makefile.cvs, sh configure..., make and
make install.

It is really crazy how long it takes to compile!

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/