[Uml-devel] [CVS] update: Update of /cvsroot/uml/umbrello2/plugins/metamodel/uml-1.4/dialogs

Andrew Sutton asutton at cs.kent.edu
Fri Jun 13 08:32:10 UTC 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 05:23 pm, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Andrew Sutton <donnie_darko at users.sourceforge.net> [030612 23:20]:
> > 	- basically, just designed some weird, flexible system for assembling
> > 	  property pages on the fly.
>
> I think this is the best idea (not only because I had the idea some time
> ago ;-)). Am I right that you get the information for these dialogs from
> the UML definition?

did you? it seemed like the natural progression for my work. everything else
is assembled on the fly in a complex blizzard of signals :)

yup. for the most part. i'm not actually sure how things are going to break
down entirely. for example, there's cases where there just isn't that much
information available for some uml object. in this case, we can group it with
others, allowing the page to figure out what's required to be shown depending
on the actual object type - essentially, create the gui depending on what the
object can be cast too.

i'm going to do some of that today :)

andy