[Uml-devel] Brazilian GUI and HandBook

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Jul 29 00:44:01 UTC 2003

Marcelo Costa <marcelo at alubar.net> [030729 09:26]:
>  I'm try translation the version 1.1.1 of the GUI for Potuguese
> Brazilian.
>
>  I'd like to support your project.
>
>  No brazilian handbook or GUI is online... Are you interrested in such
> help ?
>
>  Is somebody actually working on this translation job ?
>
>  I'm waiting for your answer before to follow the 'Umbrello's
> translation HowTo' recommandations.

Umbrello is now part of the KDE project and so the KDE project co-ordinates
the translation. I'm quite sure they would be glad to get your help. Please
visit i18n.kde.org and look for your language team. They will have an email
address or mailing list where you can correct the right people.

Thanks for your help offering,

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/