Forward: Re: [Uml-devel] compatibily umbrello 1.1.1 -> 1.2 alpha

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 06:34:20 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [030724 11:16]:
> I send in this email a diagram generated by umbrello 1.1.1.
> when i try open a file in a 1.2aplha
> i receve a messagem from gui "there sa a problema to load a file"
>
> and in shell i see this error
> WARNING: Can't set content:unexpected character Line:419
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
> \x08
>   Major opcode:  *
>
> I don't know what a problema.
> I you need more information.
> Please send to a steps . .and i try again.. ok..
> Because i dont know how we can find a problem ..
>
> I like to help to find whats wrong ..

Well, I think it is because of the added lines in umldoc.cpp:

stream.setEncoding(QTextStream::UnicodeUTF8);

We added this to handle multichar strings correctly (e.g. Russian). Now
I undo these changes and load your file. Are you really sure that you have
done the file with Umbrello 1.1?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/