[Uml-devel] building cvs from KDE

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Mon Jan 27 12:46:11 UTC 2003

Hi,
I'm having problems building the sources from KDE's tree...
I'm using autoconf 1.5 while the build system needs 1.6.1

also, for what I understand it seems like I'm going to have to fully upgrade
to 3.1 (including Qt) so I first wanted to ask if there is a work around for
this. I dont think we (Umbrello) really depend on any of the super-new
features added in 3.1, so maybe we can get around it.

I would really rather stay with 3.0 for a while... don't even want to imagine
downloading the whole stuff at 33 Ks!

luis