[Uml-devel] Where are the docs?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jan 27 05:30:05 UTC 2003

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:
> I must be a complete idiot for I can't find the umbrello docs in kde
> by myself. First I had a look at kdesdk/doc, nothing. Then I asked
> lxr.kde.org to find every file related to "umbrello", nothing
> relevant. Jonathan Riddell said "in the relevant kde-i18n directory".
> So where are they?

They were only added this morning.

Steven Kulow added the files to the following directories:
kde-i18n/sk/messages/kdesdk
kdesdk/doc/umbrello
kde-i18n/templates/docs/kdesdk
kde-i18n/de/messages/docs/kdesdk
kde-i18n/sk/docs/kdesdk/umbrello
kde-i18n/de/docs/kdesdk/umbrello

He also sent me this:

I tried, but there is a small problem: the Slovak translation of the docs
isn't using po files. Some Slovak speaking person will have to split the
files into PO (perhaps using split2po from kdesdk/poxml). The files are
in CVS.

Unfortunatly I'm not quite sure what that means so hopefully someone can
sort it out.