[Uml-devel] zoom

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Jan 26 14:26:02 UTC 2003

hello,

just to let you know that zoom is now working on my computer -- was easier
than I thought it would be.
also, I just requested write access to KDE cvs's, so I'll commit it as soon as
I get it (if that's ok with you guys)

so, just to make sure...

*all development has now moved to KDE, right? (so I should not be doing any
commits at SF?)

*mailing lists are staying at SF?

*any important info I/we should know about KDE's development process?

saludos
luis

ps - the only part I'm having problems with, is deciding how to offer the zoom
functionality to the user.
opions are:
* "zoom in" and "zoom out" icons on the toolbar
* "zoom" icon on the toolbar: zooms in by default, pressing Alt switches to
zoom out
* zoom sub-menu in.... well... we have no "view" menu, so we'll probably have
to put it in "diagram" ?

I am tending for 2 and 3.