[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-671881 ] v1.1-1 crashes on rh7.3 (fwd)

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 22 17:20:05 UTC 2003

BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:

>It crashes somewhere in the QChildEvent destructor in libqt-mt. Till I start
>searching for the cause, does the binary umbrello- 1.1-rh73 from prdownloads
>work on RH 7.3? Most of all, on an SMP machine (-mt seems suspicious to me)?

I have tested it on 2 machines running RH7.3, in both English and German
(sorry, did not try Slovak) and I am using it very often on one of them.
I have not had these problems. I have produced the RPM on our production
machine, which has RedHat 7.3 only software, updated through up2date.
And as I ran out of machines I have access to, that is all I can test :-(

I think we need more info about the crash, like stack-trace (as given by
the KDE crash handler), and maybe also version of other software (KDE,
Qt, libpng).

--Pascal