[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-671881 ] v1.1-1 crashes on rh7.3 (fwd)

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 21 17:34:07 UTC 2003

That is faily little information, but I had recently crashes of kwin at
home, after updating only partly KDE and libpng through RH's up2date.
And my old KDE did not work well with the new libpng, causing kwin to
crash at each window I opened.
After having updated KDE, the error messages about mismatch of libpng
were gone, and so were the crashes. Maybe, the reverse is true too, as
the RPMs have been produced with the new libpng on a fully-updated
machine, and this user is using KDE 3.0.0, which indicates that he has
the older variant.

If I get a minute today, I'll check that.

--Pascal