[Uml-devel] [ uml-Bugs-671480 ] Bug building Umbrello 1.1

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 13:39:04 UTC 2003

SourceForge.net <noreply at sourceforge.net> [030121 07:06]:
> The building of Umbrello 1.1 stop with an error. I send
> you the file attached. I made configure with
> --disable-debug and --enable-final. Could it be that ?

I think the use must have gcc 3.2. Is someone with this compiler version and
these configure settings able to reproduce the bug?

I think we could it fix by just casting the variables to correct type. On
the other side I don't understand why the compiler is unable to do so.

I've attached a patch for both files. If you have the possibility to check,
please do so!

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954