[Uml-devel] Slackware package

Stefan Freyr Stefansson stefanf at althingi.is
Tue Jan 21 12:39:02 UTC 2003

I'd be willing to give it a try... but I'm afraid I don't even know where to start.  I have no knowledge of how to build a debian package.

If you have any info on the subject, feel free to send  it to me and I'll see what I can cook up.  Especially I'd need to know about what packages Umbrello would depend upon and version numbers if you have them as well as known issues.  I'll probably run into a bunch of walls anyways so I'd be very grateful if you could help tear down as many of them as possible before I get going.  Some basic info on debian package making would of course be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Stefan Freyr.