[Uml-devel] Slovak translation

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Sat Jan 18 05:19:03 UTC 2003

Hello Folks,

since I have no write access to CVS, I would like to ask zou to include this
little thing in 1.1final (if it is OK with you)

Attached: the slovak translation of the GUI + the docs, too (oh yes),
including pictures.

Have a nice time

Cheers

Zoltan

PS: please modify the makefiles (I didn't include them): for the docs use
the "en" makefiles are correct, just needed to change "en/" to "sk/". The
.po makefiles are OK.