[Uml-devel] 1.1 rc2 out - last chance!

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Fri Jan 17 05:50:06 UTC 2003

Dear believers,

is this normal behaviour in the sequence diags:

Lets have two objects:

* A of type ClassA
* B of type ClassB

Let B have an operation: operB

Let A and B be connected with a message from A to B. If I right-click the
message to give it a name, the Select operation item brings up a dialogue
window, where I can set the number and select an operation (Class operation
or Custom operation). I select operB as a Class operation, say OK. At this
point, the diagram shows the message name marked with a colon (":"). Now, if
I save the model and reload it, the message name is marked with a dot (".").
If I right-click the message to select operation, I get operB classified as
Custom operation.

All this happens with 1.1rc2. Is this a feature or a bug? In either case, I
don't think it's a showstopper. I just want to know your opinion.

Keep the Faith

Zoltan