[Uml-devel] 1.1 rc2 out - last chance!

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Thu Jan 16 11:09:11 UTC 2003

> Are both the translations fully working?  (And does anyone know any way
> to test this without installing the whole KDE translation for the given
> language?)

I am currently donloading 1.1rc2, then I tell you more, but I think you
should prepare to include a revised Slovak translation I am going to send
you tomorrow.

It is possible to test the strings that are in Umbrello, but:

1. There are plenty of those that are part of KDE and get translated
automagically.
2. Can you speak slovak? ;-)

> I'm going to contact the KDE people about getting 1.1 in KDE.  There's
> been some interesting feature patches posted to the list so there's room
> for improvement in 1.1 (inside KDE hopefully) while development starts on
> 2.0.

I thought about writing an article about Umbrello to the local (Slovak)
Linux users' group news portal (www.linux.sk) during the weekend. Do wish to
have a translation to approve before it gets sent out?

As you may have read in one of my previous mails, I have a few things I want
to accomplish before you issue 2.0, but after I have made them I would like
to participate in the process leading to 2.0.

Cheers

Zoltan