[Uml-devel] extending class import to other languages

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Thu Jan 16 05:16:05 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030115 19:06]:
> scriptable? the hell you say ;) i'm not certain we're going to be that good.
> all i know is that certain parts of the data model are made to be integrated
> into scripting interfaces (like OCL). whether or not we acieve that on the
> first shot, is a different issue all together :)

Scriptable in the way, that I can query a object from a plugin. I don't mean
scriptable from outside. But ok, I think in that case scriptable might be
not the right term...

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug report      : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382951
Feature request : http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24919&atid=382954