[Uml-devel] good news - maybe

Thomas Baumgart thb at sesa.de
Sat Jan 11 01:15:02 UTC 2003

Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030111 08:21]:
>
>>so, given this, how do i/we proceed? who is interested in working on 2.0? are
>>there any problems with what i'm proposing that i'm not aware of?
>

> We could maybe open the branch for 2 now (I won't do it, because I'm not so
> familar with CVS) and try to fix the remaining problems for 1.1.

Take a look at the Project Handbook of the KMyMoney2 project (you even
maintain(ed?) a link on your project page to it. In case it's gone:

    http://kmymoney2.sf.net/

and then navigate to 'Developer Documentation/Project Handbook' and see
if chapter 1.3 is of any help. There are also a few examples in Appendix
  A of the document.

Have fun and a nice weekend.

Thomas Baumgart
(KMyMoney2 release manager)