[Uml-devel] Slovak translation

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Fri Jan 10 10:14:07 UTC 2003

BARTKO, Zoltan <bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk> [030110 18:24]:
> Enclosed you may find a gzipped .po file for umbrello - the Slovak
> translation.

I have uploaded the file to CVS. Could you please check if the gui is loaded
with the right translation? Please make sure to delete your umbrello.mo file
from your KDE dir and than do a make install from the CVS version.

Your kde dir might be something like:

/opt/kde/share/locale/sk/LC_MESSAGES/umbrello.mo

> The manual is not translated yet and will be ready by March 2003. Until then
> I am having a tough exam period at the university.

Good luck at university!

> In future I will do my best to take part in the bug hunt, too.

That would be cool!

Steinchen

PS: Are you subscribed to the uml-devel list?
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation