[Uml-devel] Diagrams revisited (fwd)

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Fri Feb 28 09:04:01 UTC 2003

Hello.

To get some anomalies, I did this:

1. Download Umbrello CVS (28.02.2003)
2. Compile+build+install+delete umbrellorc from ~/.kde/share/config
3. Run Umbrello. I get a class diagram in the logical view.
4. Create a use case diagram. When prompted for the name press ENTER
5. Create a Use Case in the diagram.
6. A click on the class diagram in the tree view. Do you see the toolbar
switch but the use case remain on the canvas?
7. click the class tool and create a class and there it is: a bastard
diagram with a use case and a class.

So, that's it. Any objections?

Cheers

Zoltan