[Uml-devel] Umbrello2

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Fri Feb 28 06:54:20 UTC 2003

On Friday 28 February 2003 15:49 Andrew Sutton wrote:
> > > what a great idea. why did i not think of doing that. we should all
> > > be attaching pictures to these emails.
> >
> > That really wasn't the point here and I hope you got that.
>
> i thought it was a good idea for communicating ideas - i don't care so
> much about the patenting ;)

Me neither, but honestly I have to say that your last sentence sounded
very ironic for me. I didn't mean for everyone to attach pics to mails,
but maybe laying out ideas putting them on a website or something would
be a good way to express thoughts of a nice gui layout. If that's not in
everyone's interest, then that's okay anyway.

Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds