[Uml-devel] Umbrello2

Andrew Sutton ansutton at kent.edu
Fri Feb 28 06:25:08 UTC 2003

On Friday 28 February 2003 4:06 am, Mathias Meyer wrote:
> Aah, that's your goal, working with the three amigos, huh? ;)
> The fact that Umbrello isn't entirely written in Java yet makes it a very
> good UML tool. That's one of the reasons I've chosen it.

at this point in my life, any job on the horizon (besides the fast food
industry and data processing) are sounding lucrative. not particularly, my
personal preference would be for apple to get really interested.

> What about laying out first GUI thoughts with maybe Qt Designer or just
> simple pictures? Might be a good way to represent such first ideas. And
> maybe we can patent first ideas like Apple did for iTunes ;)

what a great idea. why did i not think of doing that. we should all be
attaching pictures to these emails.

andy