[Uml-devel] Umbrello2

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Fri Feb 28 05:43:03 UTC 2003

On Friday 28 February 2003 14:31 Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> Kinday like what I suggested for Umbrello 1, but was told that tabs
> would take up too much room and just to use the tree at the side :)

Depends on how huge you make them. Mozilla's tabs for example are way to
big, but useful nonetheless. I think that having tabs would be a great
idea. Mixing them with new Top-Level windows would be even greater. Then
you could either open a new/existing diagram in a new tab or in a new
window. And if not tabs, then maybe something like a new menu item called
"Window" or something like that, where you can choose between already
opened diagrams.

Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds