[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jri at jriddell.org
Wed Feb 26 13:05:05 UTC 2003

CVS commit by jriddell:

Patch from Brian Thomas for associations
    Here is a bug fix patch for associations, it essentially adds in pointers
    to UMLObjects which are at each end of the association. From a code
    generation standpoint  I found I needed these pointers in order to know
    what to call some of the auto-generated fields and methods.

  M +39 -51    association.h   1.3
  M +28 -31    associationwidget.cpp   1.9
  M +28 -10    associationwidget.h   1.5