[Uml-devel] Association Combination bugfix patch

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 25 14:23:02 UTC 2003

	Hi all,

	Here is a bug fix patch for associations, it essentially adds in pointers
	to UMLObjects which are at each end of the association. From a code
	generation standpoint  I found I needed these pointers in order to know
	what to call some of the auto-generated fields and methods.

	The patch is made relative to the Umbrello 1.2-alpha source in CVS (as of
	yesterday). Apply it to Umbrello-1.1.1 (that has had the assoc_combo patch
	first applied) at your own peril.

	This patch _doesnt_ fix some of the presentation errors I noticed (and I havent
	checked if these are in the bugtrax list or not). I'd rather not fix them at this time
	as some others of you are hacking on this code. If these things stay in the released
	1.2 code, I might come back to clean them up.

									-b.t.