[Uml-devel] 2.0 design consideration

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Feb 23 12:56:02 UTC 2003

On Sunday 23 February 2003 15:55, Andrew Sutton wrote:
> so, I'm generating implementations of UML classes, and i remember from a
> conversation with sebastian that we thought using Qt signals on UML classes
> was (for some reason) a good idea. So, for example, if an attribute (like
> the scope kind) of an object changes, the application can react to it. does
> this sound like something worthwhile to implement?

of course it'd be great to have the UML classes notify the world when
something interesting happens, but then I think it'd be more difficult to
generate the implementation, wouldnt it?
do you plan to generate a signal for each "setter" method, or just a
modified() and make use of the reflection mechansisms?

luis