[Uml-devel] Please confirm behavior

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Feb 21 05:56:08 UTC 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:

> 1. When I create a new model with Umbrello (cvs downloaded today) and
> create more types of diagrams (class and usecase, for instance) it
> does not switch between them, nor does it include the new diagrams in
> the list of existing diagrams (in the menu). However, it is true that
> I haven't changed the default names suggested by Umbrello upon
> creation of the said diagrams. There is no such behavior with an
> existing model loaded from the disk. Can someone confirm or deny this?

I've added this to the bugs database.

> 2. There was some "fuss" on the list concerning the multiplicity of
> associations. Is there any progress in this field or may I try to do
> something with this?

I think it was just a query that the text for multiplicity can be set to
anything when it should be restricted to number[..number ] where numbers
can also be *

You may certainly try to do something about this.

> 3. Is anyone designing new icons for Umbrello? If not, I will try to
> do something in this area (results no earlier than March).

Nobody is.  We could do with icons for the diagrams (not sure how you make
it clear that the icon is for a diagram rather than a widget within the
diagram) and also an Umbrello file icon which should be the normal
Umbrello icon stuck onto the usual file icon.  Mouse cursors would also be
nice.  Probably others.

Thanks