[Uml-devel] Please confirm behavior

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Thu Feb 20 11:10:06 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I have a few things to ask:

1. When I create a new model with Umbrello (cvs downloaded today) and create more types of diagrams (class and usecase, for instance) it does not switch between them, nor does it include the new diagrams in the list of existing diagrams (in the menu). However, it is true that I haven't changed the default names suggested by Umbrello upon creation of the said diagrams. There is no such behavior with an existing model loaded from the disk. Can someone confirm or deny this?

2. There was some "fuss" on the list concerning the multiplicity of associations. Is there any progress in this field or may I try to do something with this?

3. Is anyone designing new icons for Umbrello? If not, I will try to do something in this area (results no earlier than March).

Cheers

Zoltan