[Uml-devel] Re: New: associations not pasted after a copy

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 20 07:19:09 UTC 2003

On Thursday 20 February 2003 09:35 am, Brian Thomas wrote:
> I have found some other bugs in the code...UMLAssociation needs to pass
> 	along pointers to the UML concepts which connect it at both ends. If I
> can, I plan to fix this along with the pasting and break point bugs and
> send along a patch by Friday (hopefully. I just got back into work after a
> 7+ day hiatus and have many things to catch up on here).

	Hey all,

	Just a followup here. I have tested copying 2 classes tied by an association
	to another class diagram and see the association goes along. You cant cut n paste
	a single association because it isnt tied to anything, so it doesnt make sense.

	Was it possible in the past to cut n paste an unconnected association?

	I see that the 'break points' in the association dont copy..this is assuming that I am
	interpreting what a "break point" is is correct. My understanding is that they are the
	things that allow you to have a crooked association line, no?

 											=b.t.