[Uml-devel] libcodegenerator.la

Mathias Meyer mailings at beatsteaks.de
Mon Feb 17 12:25:12 UTC 2003

On Monday 17 February 2003 21:12 Andrew Sutton wrote:

> we're always looking for active developers. who isn't :)

Yeah, that's why it's so hard to decide, whom you should help ;))

> hopefully, umbrello2 will start ramping up soon. we'll definitely need
> some help with that. its probably going to be a couple times larger
> than 1.x and *alot* more complicated.

I'm writing on my diploma for now, but I'll try to keep up with what's
going on and when I'm done with it, count me in ;)

One question though: are you planning on making that plugin factory more
dynamic? i.e. no more adding new plugins to factory.cpp and recompile.
Because that's exactly what I have to cope with in my diploma.

Best Regards,
Mathias
--
"only wimps use backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" - linus torvalds