[Uml-devel] Bug fix patches for association combined patch.

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 11 12:07:08 UTC 2003

	Ok, I was wrong about being wrong. The association rolenames are displayed
	correctly, but whilst I was relooking at the code, I found some bugs both from
	Oliver's and mine own code. I am attaching the patch files to this email. The bugs
	fixed include:

	1. Not passing infromation about Widget A in aggregations and compositions to
	    UMLConcepts (which are then used to generate code)
	2. Not passing any information to "vanilla" associations at all.
	3. Not properly merging associationwidgetdata and UMLAssociation information about
	    Wiget ID's (which thus prevents appropriate Concepts from getting linked together
 	in assocation when the diagram is being designed. Loading a diagram with associations
	always worked).

										=b.t.

--

"If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong."
-- Norm Schryer