[Uml-devel] auto-resize by exporing as png

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Fri Feb 7 13:56:04 UTC 2003

Hi,
just noticed when you export a diagram as png, umbrello autoresizes to the
minimum needed by the objects in the diagram.
this means if you have one class in the diagram you will get only the image of
the class exported, with no white border or anything.

at first I thought this was bad, but now I think it can actually be pretty
useful indeed, but just wanted to ask if this was an inteded feature or is it
a bug (in which case I would suggest to leave the "bug" as an option =) )

luis