[Uml-devel] *Data objects

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Feb 2 16:45:24 UTC 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 00:56, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> While I'm e-mailing, anyone know why setDragAutoScroll(true) in UMLView
> doesn't work?

funny... I was just checking that out on the train today, trying to implement
autoscroll when moving widgets.

for what I understood, setDragAutoScroll(true) does autoscroll *only* on
MouseDrag events, which are only sent to you during Drag and Drop.
Since moving CanvasItems inside the canvas is not a Drag and Drop operation,
it seems we'll need to implement this manually in contentsMouseMoveEvent()

luis