[Uml-devel] *Data objects

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Sun Feb 2 15:29:34 UTC 2003

ok, forget my mail...
I did the changes on Friday but had not acces to the net over the weekend, and
wrote that mail today on a train on my way home.
I sent/got my mail and was about to commit the changes when I found out this
has been taken care of so I will not commit anything...  but whoever did it
(no names in cvs report) did exactly what I was trying to prevent: keep the
info in the Data object.

oh well.. I guess it's not the end of the world, so it can stay like that
untill we get rid of the UMLViewData

salud

luis

ps- by the way... I noticed all my nice
foo
{
	bar
	{
		haha.
	}
}

blocks are being replaced by ugly
foo {
   bar {
    haha
  }
}

ones... Is this the "official" coding style? do we have to follow it??
I really find that style bad because it's much harder to know which { goes
with wich }