[Uml-devel] Problem with code generation for associations (kdesdk-cvs)

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Feb 1 10:18:06 UTC 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
> I'm getting this error when generating:
>
> umbrello: error while loading shared libraries:
> /opt/kde/lib/libcodegenerator.so.0: undefined symbol:
> getSpecificAssocs__10UMLConceptQ23Uml16Association_Type
>
> It's strange because this was working with my association mods based on
> the sourceforge cvs. Oh well, I hope I'm just having a config problem
> and nothing serious. (Trying the kdesdk cvs for the first time.)

The only error I get is

kdecore (KLibLoader): library libcodegenerator.la not found under 'module'
but under 'lib'

and also (not on code generation, but on other tasks like deleteing as
assoc)

umbrello: can't find assoc given in list

Your error looks more like it's picking up the wrong version of the
library.  Try running ldconfig.  Also try updateing the Makefile.am in the
codegenerators library (and running Make -f Makefile.cvs; ./configure),
the version of a few days ago didn't install the library.

Jonathan