[Uml-devel] icons in elements context menu

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon Dec 29 22:32:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

I like icons in context menus but I think you made slightly too much:

In context menu for classes, interfaces, etc.

- Show and Properties have the same icon but this is not exactly the
  same.

- Rename has icon which is in Konqueror associated with Encoding.

I think in both cases you can remove these icons without loss of
usability (quite contrary! - see thread at kde-usability: menus: icons
and text) or other things.

Attaching patch against last weekend CVS.

m.

ps. Not subscribed. Please CC: me.