[Uml-devel] Segfaults with UMLObject->getDoc()

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Mon Dec 15 08:55:13 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I am confused and quite desperate.

I am trying to do that project documentation generator for Umbrello, I hope sometime I can even run it, for now I constantly get segfaults with UMLObject->getDoc();

I asked the Trolltech list about this, they told me to use Valgrind to check my heap memory. I did so, it told me about some errors in glibc, but either said nothing about part I was working on, or I just can't read the output.

Does any of you have any idea about what could cause a segfault like this?

thanks

Zoltan