[Uml-devel] bug 54573 and association roles

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 11 07:49:08 UTC 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 11:08 pm, Oliver wrote:
> So my question is, shall I make a global change to umbrello
> to use just one convention, i.e.
>
>         A --> B,
>
> or shall I just add special-casing code to updateAssociations()
> to keep the different conventions apart?

	Hi Oliver, All,

	Sorry for the late reply, been distracted by many other things lately.

	I think the correct thing to do here is make the special case code for
	the short term and after KDE 3.2 release at the end of January, the
	global change should be made.

	Yes, this stuff confuses me too. This is apparent from the fact that
	(I believe) I wrote the updateAssociations code, and it got it wrong :)

	=b.t.

-