[Uml-devel] Re: [Uml-user] Umbrello 1.1.1 crashes with the folowing files

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Dec 4 15:11:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 04:40:55PM -0600, Alex Borges wrote:
> It created them itself! Im using the debian version (1.1.1):

The file has version 1.1.5 at the top which means you're probably
using the 1.2-alpha Umbrello version in Debian testing/unstable.

> http://co.com.mx/~alex/grades.xmi

This does seem to cause problems.  Unfortunatly I've never got round
to making Umbrello explain where its problem is in file issues.

> http://co.com.mx/~alex/importers.xmi

This seems to work with current CVS, saving a copy makes it work with
the debian version.  I've put the file at
http://muse.19inch.net/jr/tmp/importers2.xmi

SOrry I couldn't be more help on the first file.

Jonathan