[Uml-devel] UMLClass details - With a Little Help From My Friends (TM)

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Tue Dec 2 03:31:00 UTC 2003

Dear Umbrello-ists,

could anyone of you please enlighten me in the following matter:

Currently I am stuck with the class diagrams in my documentation generator. A few days ago I knew noting about Umbrello's internals, so pardon me my questions...

I know, how to find out what views are in a Document.
I know, how to get the list of Objects in the View.
I know, how I could find out the type of the Object.
But I am stuck with classes. How do I find the UMLClass corresponding to a particular UMLObject? I want to know the attributes, operations, templates of the Class, but I only have access to the UMLObject. How to do that?

Thanks.

Zoltan