[Uml-devel] Realizations not working in Class Diagram

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Aug 31 11:38:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 07:55:00PM +0200, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [030831 19:47]:
> > > Also, It would be great if you could add the 4th compartment to the
> > > Class Icon to list Responsibilities as described by Booch, Rumbaugh and
> > > Jacobsen in the UML User Guide.
> >
> > I did some tidying up at Nove Hrady which should make this possible.
> > Boxes for signals and qt slots and signals would also be nice.
> > I doubt I can add it before the feature freeze though, it's tomorrow.
>
> I think you should add it as a planned feature to the feature plan and it
> should be ok to add it in 1 month. There is no alpha or beta yet. After
> those release you are only allowed to add bugfixes, but now you can add more
> features I think.

September 1st, 2003: Start of Release Cycle

 The HEAD branch is frozen for feature commits that are not listed in
 the planned-feature document. Only bugfixes and the listed
 feature-commits are to be committed. Still, binary compatibility is
 not required, i18n string changes are allowed. KDE 3.2 Alpha 1 is
 tagged and tarballs are made for testing.

Ah, you're right.  We get extra time for feature in the feature plan.
Thanks for spotting that, sorry for being dim.

Monday 29th is the final feature deadline I think.