[Uml-devel] problem install

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 02:07:16 UTC 2003

DAVIGNON Philippe <philippe.davignon at worldonline.fr> [030827 10:59]:
> can you help me ?

We will try ;-)

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/philippe/tmp/umbrello-1.1'

What version did you downloaded? I think you should get the package for
1.1.1. Maybe there is also a precompiled package for your distribution!

> -lqt-mt   -lXext -lX11 -lresolv -lSM -lICE -lpthread -lresolv
> libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libfam.la'

I don't have this libary on my system. So I'm not sure where it comes from.
Maybe there was something wrong during the configure step that this libfam
was choosen for something else?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde