[Uml-devel] Codegeneration patch.. updated

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 25 20:43:38 UTC 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 23:12, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote:
> Well, this isn't really a problem, but the app doesn't compile. It can't
> find KFontChooser class:
>
> codevieweroptionsbase.cpp:14:42: /usr/include/kde/kfontdialog.h: No such
> file or directory codevieweroptionsbase.cpp: In constructor
> [snip]

	Ok, I've tracked this done, somewhat. Apparently the dep files (in your .dep
	directory) are not updated, or, at least, are wrong. Either way, they are missing
	the includes for both the KDE and QT includes, so, of course, you can't compile
	them.

	As this had never happened to me before today (I recompiled the code at home
	this evening to track this down) I started looking for changes to the code base.
	What looks most likely to be the problem are either:

	1) Makefile.am changes now dont pickup needed includes/libs

	or possibly

	2) didnt do a 'make clean; make distclean' to cause the dependancies to be regenerated (?!?)

	The last seems unlikely, but, as I said at the beginning, I only have tracked this
	down somewhat. Im sure of the reason why you cant get a compile (the deps are wrong)
	Im NOT sure why the deps arent building correctly.

				=b.t.