[Uml-devel] Codegeneration patch.. updated

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 25 15:53:22 UTC 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 05:20 pm, you wrote:
> Ah ok, you can fix this in the codevieweroptionsbase.ui file directly. The
> line should look like:
>
> <header location="global">kfontdialog.h</header>
>
> Hopefully your qt-designer won't change it again ;-)

	Yeah, I already caught that. Its really my fault for not just setting it right
	in designer to begin with (but its easy to make the mistake I made.. designer
	will browse for the file, but you have to change the path to just the file IF you
	want 'global' include).

> Another thing is breaking compilation. klibloader.h is there where all kde
> includes are. I'm tired and really need to get some sleep now...

	Hmm. THAT shouldnt be a problem. Looking at the original file, I see:

#ifndef CODEGENERATOR_H
#define CODEGENERATOR_H

#include <klibloader.h>
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#include <qdir.h>
#include <qmap.h>
#include <qstring.h>
#include <qstringlist.h>
#include <qobject.h>

class UMLDoc;
class UMLClassifier;
class UMLClass;

	so, I really didnt change anything there. I took a look at your make output, but
	didnt get too far since my German is pretty rusty.  Perhaps the 'moc' file is not
	updated for you? a 'rm codegenerator.moc*' and then retry the make?

				=b.t.