[Uml-devel] Codegeneration patch.. updated

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 14:48:53 UTC 2003

Brian Thomas <brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov> [030825 23:42]:
> 	so, I really didnt change anything there. I took a look at your make
> 	output, but didnt get too far since my German is pretty rusty.  Perhaps
> 	the 'moc' file is not updated for you? a 'rm codegenerator.moc*' and then
> 	retry the make?

In this case moc is called before with:

/usr/lib/qt-3.1.2/bin/moc ./codegenerator.h -o codegenerator.moc.cpp

But then the same problems happens again. The error message:

In file included from codegenerator.moc.cpp:11:
codegenerator.h:21:24: klibloader.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Just says that klibloader.h file or directory couldn't be found. This isn't
really surprising, because there is no -I or -L/opt/kde/include parameter in
the g++ statement. I already tried to add this by hand but than other
linking problems occur.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde