[Uml-devel] Program crashes changing name to class diagram

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 14:49:14 UTC 2003

Ivan Frade <frade at asturlinux.org> [030823 23:21]:
> Sorry if is a know bug. Im using Help -> Report Bug option in program and
> cannot see if someone report it before.
>
>  I'm using Umbrello 1.1.1 in debian, .deb packages. The program crashes
>  when try to change a class diagram name.

This is a known issue and has already been fixed in current development
version.

You can browse the bugs database online under bugs.kde.org.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde